Want your voice to be heard this upcoming election? There are multiple key dates to keep in mind in regards to the 2020 Election.
The General Election will be Nov. 3, with early (absentee) voting beginning on Oct. 7.
- Oct. 15 - *Voter registration deadline*
- Oct. 7 - First day that counties can mail out ballots to voters, in-person voting becomes available
- Oct. 23 - Last day to request a ballot-by-mail or sign up for PEVL
- Oct. 24 - Weekend voting becomes available
- Oct. 27 - Last day to mail a ballot back
- Nov. 3 - Election day
How do I register to vote?
- ONLINE: Visit Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
- BY MAIL: You can either print off a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your county recorder’s office.
- IN-PERSON: You may visit your County Recorder’s Office and fill out a registration form in person.
- ADDRESS CONFIDENTIALLY PROGRAM MEMBERS – You should only register to vote through the ACP process.
Update Your Voter Information
You should update your voter information if any of the following apply:
- You recently moved to a new address
- Your name has been legally changed
- You would like to change your political party affiliation
For more information, click here.
Where do I go to vote?
To find out where your polling place is and where you can vote, you can look up your polling place on the Secretary of State's Polling Place Finder.
A list of all the early polling locations can be found by clicking here.
Apply to vote by mail. How to Get a Ballot-by-Mail.
OPTION 1: SIGN UP FOR THE PEVL ONLINE - There is no deadline to join the PEVL. However, to get a ballot-by-mail for an upcoming election, you must sign up at least 11 days before Election Day.
OPTION 2: SUBMIT A WRITTEN PEVL REQUEST FORM
What's on you ballot?
You can enter your address on the Ballotpedia website to view a sample ballot.