PHOENIX (KVOA) – Another 4,671 Arizonans tested positive for the coronavirus, the Arizona Department of Health Services said Thursday.
The state also reported 176 COVID-19 related deaths.
So far, Arizona has seen 743,232 known cases of the virus and 12,819 total deaths.
WHAT TO KNOW:
Deaths are not recorded until the health department receives a death certificate naming COVID-19 as the cause of death.
The data includes people who have recovered.
According to the state's data dashboard, 3,824,629 people have been tested for the virus. Of those that have been processed, 14.2% have come back positive. This does not include the serology or antibody tests.
- Arizona COVID-19 Hotline: 1-844-542-8201
- Register for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Need to get tested? Here are the COVID-19 testing sites from Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Directory of Local Health Departments
- Order masks from ADHS
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- For more COVID-19 related news, visit kvoa.com/thecoronavirus/.