Sometimes the anticipation of that Thanksgiving Day meal can truly build-up, especially if you are joining a family that doesn't eat their holiday meal until the mid-afternoon.
I love to wake up early on Thanksgiving, and before the main meal of the day, get something small in my stomach to hold me over until the big feast. This is a perfect recipe. "Easy Peasy"!
When you see the video of how easy and fun it is, you'll be amazed and the taste buds will definitely kick in.
Medium size coffee cup needed (yes, coffee cup)
- 2 eggs put in cup-1/2 a bell pepper (diced up)
- 2 slices of cut-up ham-1/2 cup of Spinach-Desired amount of JALAPENOS... onions (scallions preferred)
- A pinch of salt... a pinch of pepper --Then... mix it all up... (for about a minute)
- After that, put the cup and all of it's mixed content .. into the microwave (YES, MICROWAVE)
- That's what makes this amazingly easy and convenient. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
Take out of microwave, and WALLAH! It's ready. That's why it's a 5-minute, "Easy Peasy" Southwest Breakfast Omelette. You can add salsa or hot sauce of your choice.