TUCSON – Lots of concerts and events are set to take place. That’s why Attorney General Mark Brnovich is waning you to beware of fake ticket scams.
Arizona’s AG is offering the following tips:
- Use a credit card if purchasing tickets online. Credit cards have more protection.
- Purchase tickets from trusted vendors.
- Compare prices with vendors.
- Don’t pay using wire transfer, or prepaid gift cards.
- Be cautious of “too good to be true” deals.
- Do thorough research on the website you are using to purchase tickets.
Anyone who believes they are a victim of consumer fraud should file a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office in Tucson at (520) 628-6648, or Phoenix at (602) 542-5763