TUCSON – The Arizona Coyotes signed forwards Michael Bunting and Hudson Fasching to two-year, two-way contracts. The two-way contract status allows them to be assigned to Tucson and recalled by Arizona without having to go through the waiver process. Here’s more from Friday’s sportscast:
- Bunting is the Roadrunners all-time leader in goals (55), assists (57), points (112) and penalty minutes (181).
- Tucson’s #27 was selected to his first AHL All-Star Classic during the 2018-19 season.
- Scoring 13 goals in the second half of the season and with 11 of his 19 goals coming on the road, Bunting led the club in both categories.
- Bunting also had ten multiple-point games, leading all Roadrunners with 23 points in them. Additionally, Bunting had three two-goal games, the team-lead as well.
- Fasching’s 16 goals and 33 points were all career-highs for the forward whom just completed his third professional season.