TUCSON – Cortaro Road at Interstate 10 and the eastbound I-10 frontage road between Cortaro and Gillette roads are scheduled to close for paving starting Friday night.
Road restrictions will be in place from 8 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. on Saturday.
- Cortaro Road will close to all traffic at I-10. Vehicles will not be able to travel from the east side of I-10 to the west side, or from the west side to the east side.
- The ramps between westbound I-10 and Cortaro Road will remain open, but vehicles will not have access to Cortaro Road west of I-10.
- The exit ramp from eastbound I-10 to Cortaro Road will remain open, but all vehicles must turn right onto Cortaro Road.
- The entrance ramp from Cortaro Road to eastbound I-10 will be closed.
- During these hours, motorists needing to cross I-10 should use Twin Peaks or Ina roads.
Travel restrictions from 8 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Saturday:
- The eastbound I-10 frontage road will be closed between Cortaro and Gillette roads.
- Motorists who need access to businesses along the frontage road should take Arizona Pavilions to Gillette Road or Hartman Lane and wait for a flagger and pilot car to direct them through the work zone.
For more information, call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855.712.8530 or go to azdot.gov/contact.