Name of Restaurant: Boca Tacos Y Tequila
Name of Dish: Quesadillas rellenas with onion and red wine jam
Ingredients for dish:
- Large Flour Tortillas
- Queso Oaxaca ( or Monterrey jack is good )
- 1 table spoon Butter ( melted)
- Roasted green Chile’s ( clean and cut them in strips)
- For jam
- 2 large white onions ( chopped Finley)
- 2 table spoons butter
- Salt pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup of red wine
Put the chopped onions in to a pan w the butter Once the onions get translucent add the seasoning and wine. Leave it for 30 min in low low heat! Stir occasionally.
For the quesadilla put butter on a pan then the tortilla ( the butter will make the tortilla super crispy and buttery) add the cheese and the strips and folded in the middle once the cheese is melted is ready to go! If you leave it longer it will get crispy and delicious!