TUCSON – On Thursday’s noon newscast, Meteorologist Jeff Beamish whipped up a family favorite!
Here’s his recipe for homemade pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust.
1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp salt
1 9 inch graham cracker crust
1) Combine filling ingredients in a large bowl
2) Pour mixed filling into pie crust
3) Bake pie in oven for 15 minutes at 425°.
4) Reduce oven temp to 350° & continue cooking for 35-40 minutes
5) Pie is done when knife inserted into middle comes out clean
6) Cool pie and refrigerate. Top with whipped cream.