Enter the News 4 Lifesaver Coloring Contest and you could win a trip to Legoland!
Download and print out the coloring sheet. Come in and drop off or mail the completed coloring sheet to:
News 4 Tucson Coloring Contest
209 W. Elm St.
Tucson, AZ 85705
Please include name, child’s age, and contact info on the back of the sheet.
Click the image to download and print out the coloring sheet.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or claim a prize. Contest begins on Monday, April 1, 2019 on KVOA-TV and runs through Friday, August 16, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor clock will be the official timepiece of the contest. To enter go to www.KVOA.com and click on the “Contests” tab. Entrants will have the ability to print out the official “2019 Lifesaver Coloring Sheet”. Once the coloring sheet is completed by entrant, it should be submitted to KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm Street, Tucson, AZ 85705. All entries must contain the name, address, age, email & contact phone number for each entrant & their parent/legal guardian. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or improperly delivered by the U.S. Postal Service.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: The “2019 Lifesaver Coloring Contest” can also be entered by printing out the official “2019 Lifesaver Coloring Sheet”, completing it and mailing it to: “2019 Lifesaver Coloring Sheet” at KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ 85705. All entries must contain the name, address, age, email & contact phone number for each entrant & their parent/legal guardian. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or improperly delivered by the U.S. Postal Service.
Only one entry per person per month during the contest period will be allowed. You cannot enter both online and by U.S. Mail. 100% of work on contest entry must have been completed by entrant claiming the work to be their own. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different identities or registrations will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. No electronic, mechanic, or digitally reproduced or altered entries and the use of automated or third-party software to enter are prohibited. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for entries lost, late, misdirected, or illegible. Entries become the property of KVOA-TV and will not be returned.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: All entries will be assigned, by age, to one of three judging categories: A) 2 years old through 4 years old, B) 5 years old through 7 years old, & C) 8 years old through 10 years old. All entries will be judged on 1) overall artistic presentation & 2) artistic ability in consideration of the age of entrant. There will be three “monthly” winners (1 per age category) each calendar month of the contest period (5 calendar months-15 total “monthly winners”). At the end of the official contest period, one grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all monthly winners. All prizes not claimed in the 30 day window after winner notification will be forfeited and not awarded.
Any entry can be disqualified at the sole discretion of sponsor, KVOA-TV. Entrants must qualify for the age category, in which they are entered, for the whole month of the contest judged. (Example: If a child turns 5 years old during June, they would not be judged in the 2-4 year old category, they would be in the 5-7 year old category.) If requested, parents of each winning minor must provide a government-issued document as evidence of the minor’s qualification to be in the category judged.
- PRIZES: Each monthly prize winner will win four (4) daily passes to Legoland California theme park ($547.96 value). There will be a total of 15 “monthly” prize winners. One grand prize winner will receive a one night stay at the Legoland Castle hotel (Blackout Dates Apply) plus 2-Day tickets to Legoland California ($1,067.96 value). Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash equivalent. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable and/or undeliverable for any reason in the sole and complete discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes. Grand Prize winner and monthly ticket winners are responsible for personal travel to Legoland California. Only one “monthly” prize per person or family will be awarded during the contest period.
All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. All winners will have 30 calendar days; from the day their name is announced, to claim their prizes from KVOA-TV. After the 30 calendar day window, the prizes will be rescinded and will not be awarded.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal citizens of the United States who are legal residents of the Tucson, AZ Designated Market Area (DMA) according to the Nielsen Company and who are between the ages of 2 years old to 10 years old during the contest period.
- Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of KVOA-TV(“Sponsor”) and its respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, are not eligible to win.
- Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other contest by KVOA-TV in the past 30 days is ineligible.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: The prizewinner’s parent/legal guardian is required to sign and submit a release and waiver of liability. To claim the prize, the prizewinner’s parent/legal guardian will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification.
- Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsors and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes in the event entrant is a winner.
- Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS:
Official Rules are available at www.kvoa.com, or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2019 Lifesaver Coloring Contest, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ 85702. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after August 31, 2019, to 2019 Lifesaver Coloring Contest Winners List, at the same address.
Sweepstakes is sponsored by KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm St., Tucson, AZ 85702 and Legoland California, One Legoland Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- INTERNET: Sponsors are not responsible for virus or other damage to entrant’s computer from participation in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Arizona law, excluding choice of law provisions.